Monday, August 6, 2007

new books!

i've finally made a couple new books. the first will be put up for sale on etsy, and the second is a custom order from my boss at the theatre XD





i had to put in the last picture because... it looks like it's glowing! hee!

i've added a few new items to etsy, including twins of the ear threaders i made for my friend :) i liked em so much i made another pair!

and i discovered a fun new site called etsytools on the forums! it puts on stats and all of that good stuff from etsy for everybody to see! check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the fabric on the fleur de lis one is cooool! on the inside :D

maiko said...

hahahah the paper? yep yep, i liked it! and he did too! muahahaha :P

Luchi said...

Hi! I found you on Etsy and I love your shop!! I blog too, here's my blog if you interested. I been bad and haven't blogged lately. ;)

maiko said...

aww thank you! :D i am definitely going to check that out!

PAC said...

Your creations are fabulous!

maiko said...

thank you paper girl! :D