Friday, November 30, 2007

tagged

the other day i was tagged by the lovely danca to do a survey, which i have no problem doing because they're fun :) however, seeing how i just did one a handful of posts back (and i don't have many!) i figure i'll skip the tagging forward and just say that if anybody wants to do it, then go on ahead! :D

the rules are:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 7 things about me:
ignore the rules ♥

1. each week this past month was spent living in a different state
2. lately i have been far more interested in green things than blue, which is my favorite color... but out of loyalty to blue i refuse to make green my fave
3. the only thing i actually want to do here in hawaii is eat
4. i have "deformed" feet: my big toes are shorter than the ones next to them
5. i just bought munchkin, a fabulous card game. everyone should play it!
6. i am completely, compleeeetely addicted to the internet. i mean, i would much rather have my laptop than my car.
7. i've decided that only a fun obstacle course will motivate me to work out

No comments: