Wednesday, December 12, 2007

experiment: bag

my sister gave me some fabric and little bag handles from japan (she visited during the summer), so i decided to experiment and make a bag! ...and also because i was having bag indecision (although i ended up buying jmacc's bag from my little bag feature that i posted a short while ago as a christmas present to myself hehe).

so! here is what i came up with:

i sort of just made it up as i went along... i didn't use a pattern, and i got lazy and didn't make any sort of lining haha! i figured the canvas was sturdy enough ;) but i think it turned out pretty cute! well, so long as you don't look at the stitching on the inside (i didn't feel like hunting for my mom's sewing machine, so i hand-stitched the whole thing) XD


see? back-stitching is never really pretty on the other side haha! but for my first bag, i like :3

oh pooh, i just found another bag on etsy that i like! woe is me!

No comments: